Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello. Please. i need help. I cant see navbar-category module on smartphone. Second. I want category menu se all category . not need click to MORE button. thank you. best regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Before conti. support on this topic, could you please share the Active JATC/Dev membership details.
    JA Megastore is Part of JATC, and as per support policy user must have an active membership to get support and downloads for Premium products.
    if you have an active membership with a different account kindly log in with that account and post issue again on JA Megastore template forum page.

Regards

ys7ys Friend

Hello. Thank you. I dont have now any membership. i had membership but Its expired. thx. best regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry but you need to subscribe for the membership again to get the support and downloads as per support Policy.
    If you want to back again We have 30%off discounts that is expiring soon, you can subscribe for JATC membership again at low cost 🙂

Regards

ys7ys Friend

Ok. I get answer over chat. I can ask here. I need just one things, so i need to buy membership just for one things. i would like know. how i can categories menü full opened instead Show More button.
    Ok. I will check if there and sales % anytime then i get membership. thank you.

Hi
    Sorry but you need to subscribe for the membership again to get the support and downloads as per support Policy.
    If you want to back again We have 30%off discounts that is expiring soon, you can subscribe for JATC membership again at low cost ?

Regards

Hi
    If you want to back again We have 30%off discounts that is expiring soon, you can subscribe for JATC membership again at low cost ?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to customise the mainnav block file: ROOT/templates/ja_megastore/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php
    Look for this line of code (line 32)
    Also customise the script.js file find // Category Dropdown
    for the code used for the category menu.

Please subscribe the membership for future questions and post the question on the correct forum page.

Regards

ys7ys Friend

ok. thank you. i will subcribe membership next time. thank you very much.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum