Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello before purchasing your club membership I have few questions. I am particularly interested in your JA Megastore template and watching demo of it I have noticed one thing. When you click on some virtuemart category and hover over product one product disapers from list (watch video bellow )

https://youtu.be/l9RwmQWPWIg

Is this normal? I mean is it some kind of effect or bug?

After refresh missing product is there again.

Second question is this template compatible with latest virtuemart version.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  cyrusxxx.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In Virtuemart category page, we implement the Isotope layout in which each item will full fill in any blank space in the layout, this calculated by JS so after loading the page you may see that some items will move the position.

Regards

cyrusxxx Friend

I am sorry Saguaros in video I have made for you on your own demo pages ( ) it is clear as day that product disappears after I hover over it. Also I know about Isotope JS .If I wasn’t clear just do this:

1. go to http://ja-megastore.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/men-s-clothing
    2. refresh page
    3. hover with mouse over any product
    4. Leave mouse for 2-3 seconds over product Result: You will notice one product disappears from bellow in category list and product on which you have hovered originally gets replaced by another when you move mouse from it. Scrolling the list of products gets you missing products until refresh.

Sorry I really like to test products before run and buying and I do not want to get missing products or similar 😉

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  cyrusxxx.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  cyrusxxx.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The item will move the position like that but other settings like the number of items, etc… should still display correctly on that category page

cyrusxxx Friend

No big deal it just disappears in front of my eyes, but important thing is that I quote "but other settings like the number of items, etc… should still display correctly on that category page" .
    Who cares that you cant see the product….
    (YES this was sarcasm)

This is a bug Saguaros. I will not be purchasing your template membership. Megastore template is nice and functional but this is serious problem…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cyrusxxx 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum