Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have seen that now JA FILTER, support J3.7. I was just wondering if JA FILTER can be used stand alone without installing any of the following extensions, including K2:
    HikaShop component
    Virtuemart component
    E-Shop component
    K2 component
    JoomShopping component
    J2Store component
    Mijoshop component
    DOCman Component

This is because I wish to filter the articles created in Joomla, by their categories, eventually by tags, and by their fields. Is it possible?

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

The current version of JA Megafilter does not support Joomla articles filter , however the Joomla 3.7 version of JA Megafilter will have this support.
    We just wait for Joomla 3.7 to come out to release this new version now.

iabichino Friend

Sorry to be so specific, what do you mean with "will have this support". Do you mean that I can create a site in Joomla! 3.7, add fields to articles (i.e. field: "Region", field: "Type of Businees", etc…) and then, I can configure JA Megafilter to sort out results by these fields included in Joomla articles, without using K2, or any other CKK or component? Or any other similar way… please explain.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Anonymous Moderator

Sorry to be so specific, what do you mean with "will have this support". Do you mean that I can create a site in Joomla! 3.7, add fields to articles (i.e. field: "Region", field: "Type of Businees", etc…) and then, I can configure JA Megafilter to sort out results by these fields included in Joomla articles, without using K2, or any other CKK or component? Or any other similar way… please explain.

I meant you can just use JA Megafilter (the next release for Joomla 3.7) to filter Joomla articles without using K2 or other components.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iabichino 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum