Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to to use JA Megafilter for a vitruemart products. The filter config shows ,Base Filed, Custom Fields and Page Options selections on the left but does not show the fields on the right. This is happening on two sites with different templates (bookstore and Brickstore). Both are Joomla 3.8.2 Virtuemart 3.2.6 and JA Megafilter 1.1.0

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  sjshaffer.

1. megafiler

Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity (Hanlon’s Razor)

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sjshaffer Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity (Hanlon’s Razor)

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, there may be a problem with the previous installation of this component in your site. I just re-installed JA Megafilter and it works fine now.

Kindly check.

sjshaffer Friend

i will check. i have this problem on a production site as well. Did you un install first or install over the old one?

Saguaros Moderator

I’ve just installed over the old one.

Share me the production site if you still face this issue so I can check for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum