Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author

<em>@arjwad 192270 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Tienhc
    Can you please advise which head I need to enter data into to get them to fit into the same size as my RSS module, and which class styling I need to point them to so that they no longer appear in magazine style which is the default for Teline III
    </blockquote>

I have seen your site, the RSS Menu is only a link refering to the rss link. is not a module loaded as the login in module. now you try to find a module to allow using and display content from rss. And then you make a menu’s configuration same as the login menu

martijnt Friend

I think the majority of the problems experienced with JA Mega Menu by Teline III users is caused by the fact that the “JA Menu Parameters” plugin is NOT included in the Quickstart installation for Teline III… After you have done a Quickstart installation of JA Teline III you can verify this by looking at the list of installed plugins under:

Administrator back-end -> Extensions -> Install/Uninstall -> Plugins

You will see that the “JA Menu Parameters” plugin is LISTED but it does NOT have any version information. That is because the actual files are MISSING.

To fix this problem:

1) Download the “JA Menu Parameters Plugin” from the T3 Framework download section.
    2) Extract the downloaded ZIP file to a location on your system.
    3) Copy all files to the <webroot>/plugins/system folder
    4) Move the file “en-GB.plg_system_plg_jamenuparams.ini” from the <webroot>/plugins/system folder to the <webroot>/language/en-GB folder

jairosvt Friend

tons of problems whit teline iii update to v2, mega menu doesnt appear only i have a sigle button thats send my to the front site and were are the others?? do i have to update something else? can i use some how the quick star?

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

This topic contains 78 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  jairosvt 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum