Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author

jonasc;182344Hi,

I switched my site’s template from Ja teline 2 to jateline 3

I did everything just like the instructions say about Ja megamenu, but I still can’t get megamenu to work right. What am doing wrong?:((

http://www.thevoicemagazine.com

Please help with this.

I’m seeing your menu links etc set as dropline menu not mega menu, have you changed the menu in the template manager to mega menu?

phee Friend

Hi! I was wondering how I could change the color of the mega menu! Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hello phee

You configure the colour for each menu item via the “Section” paramter inside the ja news2’s configuration:

Here is the janews2’s userguide
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-news-ii-modules-installation-guide/

Good luck

micrantha Friend

Hello,
    Some users have problems with megamenu in new template version 1.4.1.
    Tienhc and Duchh (in another thread) have described new method to configure the menu.

In this post: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=182347&postcount=12, I have described what in my experience the problems are with this new version.
    Hope it helps…

Regards,
    Micrantha

foris Friend

Hi, I did everything as described above, but mega menu doesn’t appear on the website. do you know what can I do? Thank you in advance

rcheesley Friend

Hi all,

I have a question which I think I know the answer for, but am not sure!

My client has asked me whether it is possible to style individual menu items on their mega menu dropdown links to have a different colour background and possibly text. I noticed that there is the field “Additional class” in the menu item parameters at the bottom, but I cannot find anywhere the documentation relating to this.

Could someone explain, preferably with CSS examples, how I can accomplish this and if indeed the “additional class” feature is what I need to use?

Many thanks in advance,

Ruth

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Ruthn!

You make sure that the site is using the lastest version of the teline iii template. the addition class parameter is inside the menu’s configuration. you can add this class in there

perquiaga Friend

Any ideas on when a fix for megamenu is coming out???
    I’ve read all post on this subjet and the only fix i see around is to uninstall, extract it from other template and install it again after deleting the SQL entry…
    I mean a REAL fix for this…. Like a new version of it ?

epiccentral Friend

Yes I have resubscribde only to encounter the same problem with megamenu. Why is the fix is hard to come by?

epiccentral Friend

By the way, anyone has the link of the template which contains the megamenu fix?

guap Friend

Mine is not working too. Template manager is set to mega menu. I uninstall and reinstall and still can’t get it to work.

scarney Friend

<em>@sushismb 145116 wrote:</em><blockquote>1) After installing JA mega menu, go to backend extensions – modules.

3) On your right – In the “select position” select “mega-items”. If you don’t see it here, save first after you’ve done 2), exit, then go back. It should be there by then. So now you can select “mega-items”…

This should work.</blockquote>

It has not worked for me because the system is not creating the mega-items position for me to place into the right side select a position menu. I had at one time also tried to place twitter and the core login module into megemenu on the right (before I realized there was supposed to be a mega-items position. I wonder if this could be the problem. I am hesitant to detlete a core module.

Thanks for any help. I would be happy to provide a login to the system.

1. nometa-itemsposition
    scarney Friend

<em>@designs 159155 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is how I did it to add the member login(after followign the instructions above):
    1. Add the login module via the new button in module manager
    2. Go into the module and type in the position mega-item and save(not meta-item which may be there already)
    3. Once this is done, the position mega-item will be available for the megamenu module on the right hand side.</blockquote>

Thank you, I was able to get mega-item into the positions menu and have assigned Megamenu, twitter and member login. But, still no joy. Not showing up. 🙁 I do have another problem where I have a duplicate top menu and maybe if I can get rid of that problem this other one will also resolve.

Saguaros Moderator

@ scarney

May be your template is using the latest version which did not use the mega menu module. The template is improved with a JA Mega Menu, and now you control items of this menu via Menu Items manager > Top Mega

davidrabinov Friend

<em>@tienhc 190601 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ scarney

May be your template is using the latest version which did not use the mega menu module. The template is improved with a JA Mega Menu, and now you control items of this menu via Menu Items manager > Top Mega</blockquote>

I upgraded to 1.4.1 and I’m confused, where exactly is Menu Items manager > Top Mega? How is this different from the prior version?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)

This topic contains 78 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  jairosvt 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum