Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Hello,

JA Mega Menu works will with default language (LTR), but the dropdown contents not display if I’m using RTL language.

Please, what are possible reasons for this problem and how to solved?

Thanks,

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-mega-menu-dosnt-work-with-rtl/

Saguaros Moderator

Dear glitter!

we ‘ll discuss the issue on your thread

thanks

ag0g0girl Friend

Are these instructions correct for a menu that needs to be in a user position?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear ag0g0girl!

You can see the userguide at the first thread, i note you that this userguide using for the ja mega module not ja mega menu which bult-in ja template using t3 framework.

Thanks

patvandenbosche Friend

I have installed this template, and have everything working, but not the menu at the very top where the items appear for Features, Tool, Member and Twitter. I have set up the megamenu and mega-items, but when you look at the site, nothing drops down, and they all show the same link of the site plus a # symbol.

The site is our dev location which we were hoping to take live tomorrow:
    http://hohenwaldlewischamber.com/demo

Do I need to uninstall this and start over again? Something seems corrupted.

Thanks for looking.

Pat

Pat Vanden Bosche
    www.patvb.com

Francisco Friend

I have followed all the directions and still cannot get mega menu to work…

walkysss Friend

I Will take a look at tour site see soon

mmckeen Friend

Can I use another menu in this position or is this hardcoded to “mainmenu”? I would like to use another one without having to totally change my current default mainmenu, which I am using in the horizontal menu position (selected in the template)…

thanks!

Css Magician Friend

Dear mmckeen,

Yes of course , you can choice other menu in templates and change your current default mainmenu.

micrantha Friend

Hello duchh,

Are you aware that more users have problems with megamenu module in template version 1.4.1?
    I tried to clarify the issue in this post.

Hope you can help solving the problem.
    Regards,
    Micrantha

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Micrantha!

Sorry for missing a new userguide about the ja mega menu displaying on the top-right position of the template.

In the lastest verion, it ‘s not the ja mage menu module which put on the megamenu position as the old version. It’s the ja menu and called by php codes inside the file: templates/ja_telineiii/layouts/block/topmega.php , This is a new feature of t3 framework: allow display multiple JA Menu in same page.

This JA Menu is using the “topmega” menutype. if you use the quickstart , you go to the menu manager and choose the menutype section. In There, you ‘ll add new and delete items you would not like.

I have informed our document writer about this, you will have the userguide in the next time 😀
    Goodluck

ispasov Friend

Hi, I am pretty confused from previous posts in the forum.

My problem is that megamenu dispalys the main menu and I cant figure out how to remove that and display the modules that I want.

markjw Friend

If you go into file topmega.php and go to the end and change:

<?php
    $topmenu->genMenuHead();
    ?>
    <div id=”ja-topnav” class=”clearfix”>
    <?php if (($topmenu)) $topmenu->genMenu (); ?>
    </div>

to

<div id=”ja-topnav” class=”clearfix”>
    </div>

You will never see it again 🙂

ispasov Friend

And after that could I choose which module to put in that position, or I am disabling the megamenu forever?

brimel Friend

Hi,

I switched my site’s template from Ja teline 2 to jateline 3

I did everything just like the instructions say about Ja megamenu, but I still can’t get megamenu to work right. What am doing wrong?:((

http://www.thevoicemagazine.com

Please help with this.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)

This topic contains 78 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  jairosvt 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum