Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I’m not 100% sure whether it’s JA Lazyload or some other plugin but I think the problem has to do with JA Lazyload.

JA Lazyload seems to have a limit on the number of items it can load as the webpage is scrolled down.

I have hundreds of items across different categories but not all items are loaded when I keep scrolling down the page. You can check it here https://mysimpleenglish.ru/

The link is to the home page that is my parent category blog for all categories I have. As you scroll down the page the lazyload stops loading more items with the message saying "No pages to load", though there are hundreds more pages to load.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the login info of your site so I can take a look?

atashkent Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see that you’ve already updated site to Joomla 3.7, did this happen before or after the update?

atashkent Friend

Hi,

If my memory serves me, it happened before the update.

Kind regards,
    Atabek

Saguaros Moderator

I will try to check JA Wall with J3.7 at my end as this template is not compatible with this latest version yet.

atashkent Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Are there any news on the issue? I’ve just updated my Ja_Wall template to version 1.2.4 and still can’t load past page 7 as I scroll down the category blog. As a result my bad url list includes links like this one categories/video-lessons/phrasal-verbs/kris-amrikos/page-7.

My Joomla version is 3.7.3.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Wall is ready for latest version of Joomla, pls take a FULL backup of your site and try to update.

Regards

atashkent Friend

Thank you for your quick answer, but updating to 3.7.5 didn’t fix the problem.
    The problem seems to be rooted somewhere in the JA System Pager Plugin.

Saguaros Moderator

It seems that you change the URL to access admin panel, I tried with this: https://mysimpleenglish.ru/administrator/ but seems not work.

Also share the FTP account so I will take a closer look.

atashkent Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I tried to set to show Intro Articles to 100:

Home > Blog Layout Options tabs, set Intro Articles to 100

and it seems to show all now, could you take a look?

atashkent Friend

Setting Intro Articles to 100 increases their number per page (plus the load time), but the pagination in the category blog view is still limited to 6 pages. Ideally – for better performance – the website is supposed to load more items (a new page of intros) every time you scroll down, but it stops at page 6.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check this further and will get back to you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum