Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve installed the new JA K2 Filter update. I’ve noticed that the dropdown for the module extends only 20px. I’ve tried editing the css but everything I do affects the search and results spacing. Is there a setting or something with the style css that I’m missing?

http://www.atlastube.com/contact-us

1. atlas-filter
    socoweb Friend

Hello,

Has anyone taken a look at this? We have the JA K2 Filter installed on four sites and it’s important we get this issue solved.

Thanks

Bob

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

The problem on your site regards the CSS style on your template and you can see my attached files

Regards.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-11-08-at-11.20.08-AM
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-11-08-at-11.20.01-AM
    socoweb Friend

Hello,

The solution worked on all of our sites except for one. One the one site that doesn’t want to play nice, I added the overflow: visible code to the css. But then when you try to type or select the dropdown of JA K2 filter nothing happens. I’m unsure if this is a javascript issue or z-index? If I sent login information for this site could you take a look?

Thanks

Bob

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

You could add this property

float:none

for the class div.rt-grid-6.rt-alpha.rt-omega as in attachment image.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-12-21-at-10.54.48-AM
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum