Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I installed the theme just fine but the page does not display properly. I checked the php error log and see "PHP Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference". Any thoughts?

artur.kania@yahoo.com Friend

I wanted to downloadJA Intranet by Quickstart – but template doest want to be uploaded ,
    displaying error on line 259, i did try once again on different domain , on clean database and i managed,
    but template from quickstart been downloaded clean, whiteout any content just white page and header

this quickstart not working is not like demo ?
    Why is that ?
    PS i did try with Ja social ii, same problem not demo,
    only third come up like demo Ja platon ,
    please check it out,
    i have seen other peoples complaining to, on those quickstart ?

artur.kania@yahoo.com Friend

I wanted to download JA Intranet by Quickstart – but template doest want to be uploaded ,
    displaying error on line 259, i did try once again on different domain , on clean database and i managed,
    but template from quickstart been downloaded clean, whiteout any content just white page and header

this quickstart not working is not like demo ?
    Why is that ?
    PS i did try with Ja social ii, same problem not demo,
    only third comes up like demo Ja platon ,
    please check it out,
    i have seen other peoples complaining to, on those quickstart ?

rstrickl Friend

YES me too!!! I reinstalled everything and used Quickstart.. I am having the same issue. All white screen except for the header. Artur and I need help please.

rick

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

@rstrickl : Which PHP version are you using? it’s PHP notice and actually it will not affect functions on your site, you can hide these messages by going to Global Configuration > Server tab and set ‘Error Reporting’ option to None.

@artur.kania@yahoo.com : could you detail the error here? how is it different from demo site? Please also notice that the quickstart package will not come with data for 3rd party commercial extensions like: EasySocial, EasyBlog, …

I just tried to download and install QS package of this template but it works properly: http://nimb.ws/gzBopE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum