Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

<em>@puntje 490865 wrote:</em><blockquote>I used the quickstart, with everything in it. So i did not look for that.

What is a standard google map sdk. I think it is a mistake in the map, but how can i change the plugin of joomlart</blockquote>

You can try to use my temporary solution below

Open plugins/system/jagooglemap/tmpl/default.php file and add script:

var monitor_width = jQuery(window).width();
    var map_width = <?php echo str_replace('px','', $mapwidth); ?>;
    if(monitor_width < map_width ){
    jQuery("#<?php echo $map_id; ?>-container").css("width", monitor_width);
    }

It looks like this

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@puntje 490865 wrote:</em><blockquote>I used the quickstart, with everything in it. So i did not look for that.

What is a standard google map sdk. I think it is a mistake in the map, but how can i change the plugin of joomlart</blockquote>

if(monitor_width < map_width ){
    jQuery("#<?php echo $map_id; ?>-container").css("width", monitor_width);
    }

It looks like this

puntje Friend

I put it in and it worked. Only one problem.

Only when i make the screen small and then bigger, the google map stays in safari small, after reloading the page, it becomes the good size again.

This only a problem if people go from portrait to landscape on the tablet, then it must reload also again. The vistor of the page must reload it again. I use safari

puntje Friend

I put it in and it worked. Only one problem.

Only when i make the screen small and then bigger, the google map stays in safari small, after reloading the page, it becomes the good size again.

This only a problem if people go from portrait to landscape on the tablet, then it must reload also again. The vistor of the page must reload it again. I use safari

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I tried to find google map api but I could not see the option to set responsive layout on that.

In this case, you need to accept this bug because the solution #9 it uses js script to fit width adapt with width your device. It could not auto reload the js script if you change portrait to landscape and else, you have to reload the page.

Hope you understand.

Regars

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I tried to find google map api but I could not see the option to set responsive layout on that.

In this case, you need to accept this bug because the solution #9 it uses js script to fit width adapt with width your device. It could not auto reload the js script if you change portrait to landscape and else, you have to reload the page.

Hope you understand.

Regars

splico123 Friend

any news on this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

any news on this?

if(monitor_width < map_width ){ jQuery("#<?php echo $map_id; ?>-container").css("width", monitor_width); }

It looks like this

pdca Friend

Even with the script provided, (which had been included in the lastest version of the plugin) it doesn’t render correctly on small screens. You need to workaround it by calculating the width depending on position chosen. I recommend to add a module as an addition to the plugin, so it will render correctly on all positions.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@pdca: I reopened the issue here in our bug tracking system, the team will check and release it in upcoming version.

Rainer Friend

Ja Google Map plugin version 2.6.3 is available

Two issues were fixed:
    Bug JAECPLGGMAPJIVI-44 The Disable Scroll wheel Option don’t work
    Bug JAECPLGGMAPJIVI-43 Ja google map not responsive in the good way

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Rainer,

You can apply the hotfix on JA Google map plugin below to your site.

• Get my attached file and copy these files with path
    plugins/system/jagooglemap/jagooglemap.xml
    plugins/system/jagooglemap/assets/script.js
    plugins/system/jagooglemap/tmpl/default.php

Please backup old file before doing changes

Regards

1. hotfix-1.zip
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum