Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi

If i look on my mobile and tablet i notice that the map point is not showing. The part that is showing is in an other place in my city

On the computer it is showing the street where point is. But on mobile i do not see it. See attachment

Computer – Desktop

Mobile – tablet

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi

Thank you for your report!

I’ve passed this to the development team for further checking, you can track its progresshere

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi

Thank you for your report!

I’ve passed this to the development team for further checking, you can track its progresshere

puntje Friend

I will check. Thanks. Hope it works soon.

puntje Friend

I will check. Thanks. Hope it works soon.

jooservices Friend

<em>@puntje 490341 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

If i look on my mobile and tablet i notice that the map point is not showing. The part that is showing is in an other place in my city

On the computer it is showing the street where point is. But on mobile i do not see it. See attachment

Computer – Desktop

Mobile – tablet
    </blockquote>

Hi there
    Just wonder have you checked with standard Google Map SDK ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

<em>@puntje 490341 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Computer – Desktop

Mobile – tablet
    </blockquote>

Hi there
    Just wonder have you checked with standard Google Map SDK ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

puntje Friend

I used the quickstart, with everything in it. So i did not look for that.

What is a standard google map sdk. I think it is a mistake in the map, but how can i change the plugin of joomlart

puntje Friend

I used the quickstart, with everything in it. So i did not look for that.

What is a standard google map sdk. I think it is a mistake in the map, but how can i change the plugin of joomlart

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can check with this

https://developers.google.com/maps/web/

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You can check with this

https://developers.google.com/maps/web/

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

puntje Friend

Ninja reported this as a bug, because the plugin from joomlart i used is not responsive.

But i will look at the developers site. But it better to give a link how i make the joomlart plugin responsive. Because on the computer it allright and on mobile and tablet it an different location.

puntje Friend

Ninja reported this as a bug, because the plugin from joomlart i used is not responsive.

But i will look at the developers site. But it better to give a link how i make the joomlart plugin responsive. Because on the computer it allright and on mobile and tablet it an different location.

jooservices Friend

<em>@puntje 490884 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ninja reported this as a bug, because the plugin from joomlart i used is not responsive.

But i will look at the developers site. But it better to give a link how i make the joomlart plugin responsive. Because on the computer it allright and on mobile and tablet it an different location.</blockquote>

If Ninja already raised bug for this. Please wait for next release.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

<em>@puntje 490884 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ninja reported this as a bug, because the plugin from joomlart i used is not responsive.

But i will look at the developers site. But it better to give a link how i make the joomlart plugin responsive. Because on the computer it allright and on mobile and tablet it an different location.</blockquote>

If Ninja already raised bug for this. Please wait for next release.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum