Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Hi studio1c,

I am sorry for not following up this thread and I really understand your situation when it is the first time you are working on a project using our template. As you know, the JA Erio template is built to run on our T3v2 framework which does support the multiple template layouts, multi-template styles and Mega menu.

It also has inbuilt template manager backend with global template settings, profiles, menu types and layout selections that help the users easy to configure and use our template features. It can be overwhelming at first.

Back to your recent questions above, let me try to explain and answer the same :

First of all, I would like to recommend you to turn on the Development Mode and turn off the Optimize Css option. These make your changes effective without clicking JAT3 clear cache each time after saving the template and you can find out the .css files via Firebug easily.

1. Mobile icon and orange colors are still not showing

The JA Erio template runs on our T3v2 framework so it also inherits the iPhone layout – one of multiple layouts. In order to change the logo on iPhone view, you can open templatesja_eriocssiphonetemplate.css file and find lines:

h1.logo a {
    background: url(../../images/logo-iphone.png) no-repeat;
    display: block;
    height: 62px;
    width: 160px;
    }

Change to the logo you want.

On the orange theme issue, It seems that the orange profile was not assigned to the selected menu items (i.e Home) or set in the Default profile for all pages.

2. Search module is now in search position but I had the social icons to the right of the navigation (in the black area) and can’t seem to get it to go back up there again.

The search position is defined in the Header block, instead of the mainnav block containing the navigation. That is why the Social icons stay under the navigation. You can can solve this issue by putting below css styles override to the end of templates/ja_erio/css/template.css file:

#ja-search .custom {
    position: absolute;
    top: -80px;
    right: 0;
    }

#ja-header {
    z-index: 9999 !important;
    }

3. The Google Analytics documentation page that Leo Burnett sent me to doesn’t allow me to add it via the injection tab which is much easier for users that don’t have access via FTP.
    It is my personal mistake when I didn’t realized that you had switched to use our JA Erio template, instead of JA Fixel template. You can follow the @phill ‘s suggestion or try my steps to add the Analytics trakcking codes:

– Extract my attached head.php file to templates/ja_erio/blocks/ path
    – Put the Google Analytics tracking codes into the end of this file.

4. I’ve also noticed that when I update items they don’t show as being changed. I had to hit the “JAT3 Clean Cache” button after EVERY change – is this the only way to view items that I’ve changed.

You will need to hit the JAT3 clean cache button if you turn off the Development Mode in Template Manager. But, when turning on this option as I mentioned above, you will not need to hit this button after updating anythings.

remaining questions : They are the javascript codes that must be defined in the .php or .js files. Can you tell me what you intend to do with those javascript functions and how do you want it to work like ?

Let me know your further questions and I shall help you out.

Regards,

Leo Burnetts

1. head.zip
    studio1c Friend

the mobile menu and theme is still not orange not matter how many times I select it. I changed the mobile logo but now it’s off center and cut off.

I’ve given up on adding analytics and several other things I want because it’s just too technical or time consuming and really shouldn’t be.

Phill Moderator

If the logins you sent me still work just send me your google analytics code and I will add it for you. It really is quite simple with the new templates and can be done from the back end. However, if you follow the instructions the old method only takes a minute to do.

studio1c Friend

right now, I’m concerned more about the mobile version not showing up correctly in the right color and the clients logo cut off.

phong nam Friend

Hi studio1c,

There are 2 existing issues of your site I would like to answer in detail as follows:

1. Logo cut off
    The logo image is cut off because its width is bigger than that of h1 logo class. You can solve this issue by open /templates/ja_erio/css/iphone/template.css file, change lines:

/* Logo Image ---*/
    h1.logo {
    width: 160px;
    }

to

/* Logo Image ---*/
    h1.logo {
    width: 250px;
    }

2. The mobile menu

We use the same iPhone menu style (color, background, effect …) of our T3v2 framework on all T3v2 templates including JA Erio. It belongs to the framework feature rather than a template setting that you can change in the profiles of template style.

And it is recommended not to change the color of iPhone menu (mobile) because it is quite complicated task and will take you much time to get this requirement by overriding the mobile color on template.

Regards,

bgm_hristo Friend

Hello!
    At first – greetings for JA Fixel Template! I like it a lot. I use it in my website http://www.nrgtv.bg But…
    I have some problems. At first my website cannot be debugged in Facebook official debuger. In this link you can find a report which I don’t know how to fix: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object?q=http%3A%2F%2Fnrgtv.bg%2Findex.php%2Fabout-me.
    Second, I bought a copyright removal – how to use it?
    And at final – Do K2 extensions make a conflict with JA Fixel Template? Are there any k2 blog themes for this great template?

My best,
    Hristo.

phong nam Friend

Hi Hristo,

Thank you for your greeting. There are 3 main questions of you I would like to answer in details as follows:

1. The warning issues after using Facebook debugger.

– Response Code: 503
    The site is under construction and offline now so that the FB debugger can not access your input link.

– URL returned a bad HTTP response code.
    You can refer this thread to know how to handle this kind of issue.

– The ‘og:type’ property is required, but not present.

You can try to open templatesja_fixeltplshome.php file and put below line into the <meta> section:

<meta property=”og:type” content=”article” />

2. Second, I bought a copyright removal – how to use it?
    This is a sensitive question that will not be a good idea to guide you in detail here. However, do not worry. I will PM you with the guides to remove our copyright.

3. Do K2 extensions make a conflict with JA Fixel Template? Are there any k2 blog themes for this great template?

You can feel free to install K2 component on our JA Fixel template. However, if there is any issue with related K2 extensions, you can report us. We will help you to check and give you any solutions on that.

The JA Fixel is a business porfolio template we use the EasyBlog as an alternative content component and JoomShopping for the e-commerce shopping cart. I regret to say that we do not include any K2 blog themes in this template.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum