Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Greetings,
    I have a question regarding JA Content Slider, can we make links open in a new window? Also, can we select images within a folder instead of articles? I am asking because I need 4 images in auto-rotation that links to external Websites.

Thanks in advance,
    Cheers!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Content Slider also supports option to show images from images folder but it doesn’t have option to add link for each image. You can try with JA Slideshow module, it supports to show from images folder and add link for each image also.

Regards

groovymotion Friend

Hi,

JA Content Slider also supports option to show images from images folder but it doesn’t have option to add link for each image. You can try with JA Slideshow module, it supports to show from images folder and add link for each image also.
    Regards

Thanks, but can the slideshow show 4 images at the same time and rotate? I need 4 images for sponsors, so about 250×125 pixels in rotation.

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is not option to show 4 items like that in JA Slideshow, let me share with the team if there can be improvement to add link for each item in JA Content Slider module.

Regards

groovymotion Friend

Ok thanks, I will have to consider purchasing your templates at a later date.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  groovymotion 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum