Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    it is possible to show images that are not linked?
    Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@pot79 313795 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    it is possible to show images that are not linked?
    Thanks</blockquote>

Yes, pot79. There is an option that will let you choose to display image or not 😀

pot79 Friend

<em>@JA Developer 313909 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, pot79. There is an option that will let you choose to display image or not :D</blockquote>

Sorry, but maybe i explained my request in wrong way: i want that the module shows the images, i would that this image were not linkable.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@pot79 313938 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, but maybe i explained my request in wrong way: i want that the module shows the images, i would that this image were not linkable.</blockquote>

Oh, the image is linkable as default :(.

swissa Friend

<em>@pot79 313938 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, but maybe i explained my request in wrong way: i want that the module shows the images, i would that this image were not linkable.</blockquote>

You can do it but as always take a backup before you start playing with files.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/contentslider-liniking-all-the-titles-and-readmore-to-external-article/#post-445586

See points #4 and #6.

Hope that helps you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum