Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Guys you are IMPRESSIVE to say the least!
    Everything is working ok except from the disqus comments that are rendered only under the “HOME” menu’s articles. Intensedebate is working excellent.
    Can you tell what was wrong and caused that “post in all pages” issue?

mpnoble Friend

Please, what is the solution to this problem? In Disqus, all my comments show up under DefaultHomePage

Am I doing something wrong?

tranaee Friend

That’s SUPER strange!!.. It looks like a “conspiracy” bug!! :laugh:
    I’m pretty much curious to find out how that buggy thing will be sorted out..

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mpnoble

It is so hard to debug your issue. Please submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account so that we have a closer look on the issue.

mpnoble Friend

OK, done. Thank you.

Can’t help wondering if this is a wider issue though, as it seems to be happening to a lot of other posters.

matt

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mpnoble

We have just updated some problems with this issue to the current version.

Open plugins/plg_jacomment/plg_jacomment.php file, at about line 254, find following code:

//use search engine friendly
    if(strpos($original, 'index.php/') !== false) {
    return $original;
    }

and change to:

return $original;
    }
    //Use Apache mod_rewrite
    if(strpos($original, '?') === false) {
    return $original;
    }

mpnoble Friend

Thanks.

Oddly, I don’t have this file in my installation. The closest I have is /plugins/content/ja_comment.php

Making the change there to the function JA_ConvertUrl doesn’t seem to work.

Any more ideas?

Matt

tranaee Friend

<em>@JA Developer 153836 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi mpnoble

We have just updated some problems with this issue to the current version.

Open plugins/plg_jacomment/plg_jacomment.php file, at about line 254, find following code:

return $original;
    }

and change to:

return $original;
    }
    //Use Apache mod_rewrite
    if(strpos($original, '?') === false) {
    return $original;
    }

</blockquote>

Just did the above nothing changed!.. I see that the problem is SEF.. Thank God JS-Kit working fine though.. Strange that pricing policy of them but it’s ok.. nice piece of software!

mpnoble Friend

Yes, I’d rather use Disqus if I can. Hope the devs can come up with a proper fix soon!

Matt

tranaee Friend

<em>@mpnoble 153955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I’d rather use Disqus if I can. Hope the devs can come up with a proper fix soon!

Matt</blockquote>

Yeah I’d prefer disqus too.. It’s much more friendlier than the others in settings, commenting etc. and speaks my lang (greek) and I’d really be happy with a solution..

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mpnoble

We have checked your website and saw that you still used the old version.

I have confirmed you to have an admin account for checking. Please kindly send us your information again so that we have a closer look on the issue.

mpnoble Friend

Thank you, I await your reply.

In the meantime, and hopefully for the benefit of others reading this thread too, is there a link to download just the latest version of JAComments without having to redownload the huge template and addons zip file again?

Thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mpnoble

Currently, we do not support this option. Please kindly try to download the package and find this plugin in extensions folder.

mpnoble Friend

Hi, the new version seems to fix the issue. Thank you!!

matt

bvrobert Friend

Joomlart are not able to make their own comments like gavik or another template makers?this is the stoopid ideea to use something from intense (3rd part).the site became more slow,and everybody now joomla is slow.JA TELINE 3 is one of the wonderfull creation in joomla and deserve to have better and better version,deserve more improvements

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum