Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to know how to get the native place comments in YooTheme Zoo 2.5 for your perfect extension JA Comment, instead of native zoo comments.
    I would also like to somehow modify the JA News FrontPage Module that I read in articles and YooTheme Zoo 2.5 PRO. It would make it somehow.
    All this in a template JoomlArt Teline IV for Joomla! 1.7/2.5.
    Thank you very much.

pavit Moderator

Hi elbarto

<blockquote>I would like to know how to get the native place comments in YooTheme Zoo 2.5 for your perfect extension JA Comment, instead of native zoo comments.</blockquote>

You can disable the comment function in your zoo configuration then install Ja_Comment

<blockquote>I would also like to somehow modify the JA News FrontPage Module that I read in articles and YooTheme Zoo 2.5 PRO. It would make it somehow</blockquote>

Could you be more clear ? You would show Zoo articles in Ja_News_FP module ?

Bart Friend

Yes, Zoo articles in Ja_News_FP module.

pavit Moderator

Actually it’s not an available function ,i think you must modify all the module’s code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum