Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sorry for my English.

1) When I surf the internet with my ipad to page JA Cloris and select a link on the menu, I get to the web page but the menu is lost.

2) I wanted to know if they will do this template compatible with the version of Joomla 1.6, thank you very much wonderful team of JA

:laugh:

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

For #1: I have passed this to our dev team for further check and will get back to you as soon as getting more info.

For #2: I would like to let you know that we are upgrading all Joomla templates (including JA Cloris) for J1.6. This will come out very soon. Please subscribe to our blog, so that you would be notified of their releases. We usually use Twitter too for such announcement.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@wiljanden 214373 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    1) When I surf the internet with my ipad to page JA Cloris and select a link on the menu, I get to the web page but the menu is lost.</blockquote>

Provide your link please!

thangnn1510 Friend

<blockquote>
    1) When I surf the internet with my ipad to page JA Cloris and select a link on the menu, I get to the web page but the menu is lost.
    </blockquote>
    This is a bug on our demo:

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCCLORIS-122

I have reported and our team will check and fix soon. Please allow us a time.

Thank you.

WPStrong Friend

Hi,
    Open /templates/ja_cloris/blocks/onepage.php , in the line #121

var pageactive = -1;

add after:

//fix position fixed for Ipad
    var isiPad = navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i) != null;
    if(isiPad){
    // change #mainave from position:fixed to asobute
    $('mainnav').setStyles({
    position:'absolute',
    left:0,
    top:window.getScrollTop()
    });
    //check position every 0.5 sec
    setInterval(function(){
    $('mainnav').setStyle('top',window.getScrollTop());
    },500)
    }

save and clean cache .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  WPStrong 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum