Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Before Conti, support on this topic, I request you to post the issue again with your active JATC account, As there is no subscription active on your profile.
    As per Support policy user must have an active account to get support and download for paid products,

Regards

strickt9 Friend

We purchased membership about a year ago (December 5th, 2016) but nobody here can remember the login. Since our year was almost up anyways I just renewed today for another year on this account.

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Thanks for membership info.
    Please upgrade the template to the latest version and T3 to the latest version.
    If you will get the issue again, share a temp super user details of the site in Private reply.
    I will have a look at it.

Regards

strickt9 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Duplicated the template style and set it as default with default layout http://prntscr.com/hovqj0
    Now Homestyle used only for the home menu item.
    Before this, you are using one template style that does not have the component section in its layout.
    Hope it helps

Regards

strickt9 Friend

Thank you very much for working on this. I see the articles display but any idea where the old home page went? Specifically the modules that loaded before that don’t now? It had the banner module and a nice welcome screen and other modules below that displayed before. I set the modules such as the ‘[Home] Slideshow’ to display on all pages yet it displays on none. I tried this with other modules to no avail.

Thanks again for looking into this. I am troublehshooting before contacting you guys in hopes to both learn and save you time.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Open Menu > Main menu > Home > assign home template style to it.
    If you want to show the slideshow position in the default layout you have to add the slideshow block call in the layout file.
    Open template folder > tpls/default.php file
    You can see it loads different blocks as compare to home-1.php.

You can publish the slideshow on other present position as well in the default layout.
    To check the positions go to default template style > Layout tab and it will show you all the positions present in this layout.

Regards

strickt9 Friend

Setting the home template style was the missing link! Very exciting, thank you!!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘JA Charity / articles not showing up (or search results, or..)’ is closed to new replies.