Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there –

I just purchased the JA Builder Premium, and have a couple questions.

1) Does the Builder support the ability to save custom pages/ block layouts?
    2) I’m trying to do a simple layout per the below. Can you please let me know how to achieve the below screenshot? It’s basically 2 columns – full width, where the image fills the second column.

enter image description here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For the custom pages: In JA Builder you have to create own blocks from the given gallery of the blocks. Please take a look on this documentation.
    Als,o you can add the new blocks and customise them from JA Builder that you can say custom blocks with different colours, design.

For the screenshot, you attached it looks something similar to our pre-loaded blocks that give this kind of view. Also, if you would like to add any 3rd party module or a custom HTML module you can use the Spotlight type blocks that gives you the option to divide the blocks in more position and you can publish module in it.
    JA Builder has several new design blocks and Pre-built pages that will help you to make the website in very less time.

Let me know if you have any confusion or question in this topic.
    Regards

kjlarski JATC

Thank you for the response!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kjlarski 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum