Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I see that Ja builder is integrated with this template but I don’t see how it is set-up in the documentation. I have used Ja builder before but not integrated with another one of your templates. Does the quickstart include the ja builder configuration?

Also the about us page (and others) have the navigation bar over lapping the masthead however, the landing page does not. This sort of looks broken as it’s not consistent with the rest of the template. Could I adjust this or would that be too tricky?

Many Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of site you’re working on, and clarify the issue with this integration, I will help you out.

Regards

SiteWeavers Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see the menu and masthead are displaying fine now

Could you share screenshot highlighting the issue?

1. screenshot-hamblecatering.co_.uk-2017-11-16-14-09-57-028
    SiteWeavers Friend

Hi Saguaros

The issue is with the ja builder div positioning in relation to the T3 template. The ja builder content does not sit centrally on the page and within the T3 content div. Can you help correct this please?

Many thanks

1. ja-builder-integration
    Saguaros Moderator

I got your point, it’s because of the container you’re using for the block in JA Builder, this template uses medium container while you set for blocks with extra large container so it doesn’t fit.

You can simply login to edit this page and set the Block Container to Medium size: http://nimb.ws/KU7VXw

I just changed for you and it looks fine now

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Saguaros.
    SiteWeavers Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Sure.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum