Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

As JA Builder is now stable I was going to have a go at using it but first wanted to read the forum posts. However, I can’t seem to see a dedicated forum for JA Builder? It maybe hidden away somewhere, can you direct me to it please?

Thanks

SiteWeavers Friend

Arh, it’s still in the public forums. I was assuming it would be in the members section as you need to pay for it.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Paid members get to use more features of the builder and as a developer you can ask for the premium support service in the forum.

Differences between types of memberships can be seen at our Pricing Page.

SiteWeavers Friend

How do you request premium support in the public forum? I have looked when posting but can’t see a button or link anywhere?

Many thanks

Anonymous Moderator

How do you request premium support in the public forum? I have looked when posting but can’t see a button or link anywhere?

We are fixing this premium support feature for the JA Builder forum. Pls stay tuned.
    For now you can submit your questions normally.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SiteWeavers 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum