Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JA Archenar – Userguide for Joomla! 1.0.x

JoomlArt Team is happy to announce the release of a new template called JA Archenar today. JA Archenar is a Christmas gift to all JA club members and a must-have addition to the JA Club portfolio.

This pure CSS, tableless design eye catching template is not only XHTML 1.0 Transitional but also CSS validated. The great color switcher function allowing users to choose their favorite color has made JA Archenar an even more unique and outstanding template.

I. TEMPLATE

1.1 Template Installation

After downloading JA Archenar package and extract it, you will find template package named: ja_archenar_template_j1.0.x.zip

Proceed installation of JA Archenar as other normal Joomla! templates. If you don’t know how to do installation or set a template as default, please check the How to install Joomla! template guide.

After installing and setting JA Archenar as default template, your site should look like this:

To see position located in site, in Navigation toolbar input string “?tp=1” at the end of site link

1.2 Template Configuration

JA Archenar support Color Switcher function: there are there color: Red, blue, green. Color switcher located on top right position of site

Choose template color you want:

JA Archenar module positions are available here. You just need to configure your modules to be loaded on those positions to match JA Archenar style.

If you don’t know how to create module position in Joomla!, please follow this guide

II. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION

Q: I want to add a template position in to my Joomla!
    A: Go to your Administration Panel, Site -> Template Manager -> Module Positions. Add your template positions and hit the Save button.

Q: Where can I change my footer?
    A: If you want to change or remove something in the footer, just open the “ja_justicia/footer.php” then modify it to suite your needs.

Q: My images take a lot of white space and do not look good?
    A: The {mosimage} may show some extra padding and margin. To solve this problem, go to your Joomla! Administrator -> Mambots -> Site Mambots and change the margin and padding parameters of MOS Image mambot to 0.
    Q: Images without caption are stuck with text?
    A: It is because Joomla! generates the code different when {mosimage} has and doesn’t have its caption. So when you decide that the image will not having a caption, put it between the div tag like this <div class=”mosimage” style=”float: left;”>{mosimage}</div>

Q: What’s a module style? And module class suffix?
    A: Almost modules offer you a parameter called Module Class Suffix. Set a value for this parameter and you will have your module’s appearance differs from the others. JA templates often provide you some module styles which can be found in Module Styles area of the guide.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum