Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am not sure if this can be done but please let me know if you’ve cracked the following challenges I’m facing:

1. Is it possible to enable/disable the main menu that appears on the top left (position B) – and can you control when it shoes and when it doesn’t? I’d like the main menu and the top menu NOT to show up after a registered user has logged in.

2. Is it possible to use other CSS menu systems to replace the default CS menus of JA Antares – for styling purposes I’d like to use menu with a backgroud colour as rectangular but round edge boxes.

3. Also can the top menu be more than just links as it currently stands so can it also act like a drop down menu?

You think you can do any of these?

Much apprecaited!

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi malmansur!

This is custom work with a heavily changes. Please post this custom job as small project in http://www.joomlancers.com/ they could help you in this case.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum