Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

When running Xenu on a new website I’m building, using the JA Allure template, I see these files are not found (see attached).

What is this, what is it used for, where are these files located?

Thank you once again.

1. ja-allure-xenu-not-found
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Is that a recommended tool to check on website?

Did you face the same issue with our demo site here? http://ja-allure.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

krumz Friend

Hey Saguaros,

I always use xenu to check for broken links. It’s fast and pretty accurate. Is it recommended? ? ?

I did check against the demo site and received only a couple of "not found" files but not what I found on the site I’m building. I only use a couple of third party extensions and only those that are top rated. I turned those off and ran xenu again on my website and still received these not found files.

More of the code included what I have below if this could help with where it is coming from?

svg xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2000/svg' viewBox=

after the "viewBox=" it’s a path with a bunch of numbers. Does this mean anything to you?

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you test it with default template of Joomla first? (like Protostar) and see how it goes. To be frank, I’ve never used this before.

krumz Friend

Hello Saguaros,

I have checked this against Protostar and I also use JA Simpli on a couple other sites I’m building. So far I have only found the above issue on the Allure template.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Let me know if the issue still persists and share the tool so I can replicate.

Regards

krumz Friend

Yes, it’s still showing as a not found external link. I don’t know if there is a difference running it against the demo page vs an actual website? As I stated before, I did not get the error on the demo pages but I do on the website I’m building. When you follow the link from my second post, this is what is says:

http://www.w3.org/2000/svg is an XML namespace, first defined in the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 1.0 Specification and subsequently added to by SVG 1.1, SVG 1.2 and SVG 2. The SVG namespace is mutable; names may be added over time by the W3C SVG Working Group by publication in W3C Technical Reports. The latest version of the SVG specification can be found http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG. For more information about SVG, please refer to the W3C SVG overview. For more information about XML, please refer to The Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 specification. For more information about XML namespaces, please refer to the Namespaces in XML specification.

The link is below for xenu.

xenu

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  krumz.
    Saguaros Moderator

Unfortunately, it doesn’t support Mac, I don’t have windows PC to check.

And as you tested, it doesn’t happen in our demo site so kindly check your site again, disable all the customization or 3rd party extensions on your site temporarily and test again. Or install JA Allure in a sub/test server and see how it goes.

krumz Friend

I have the Allure QS installed and I just ran xenu on that. I’m getting same not found files. See attached. Nothing but the template and anything default is installed.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I will forward to the team for further checking on this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum