Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Jack,
    I could not find any subscription associated with your account. If you bought JA Uber template (that comes with JA ACM modules) , under a different account then please use login under that account and open thread on Forum .

Best Regards

swissdata Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Same same, quick solution to fix?

Hi
    Kindly open your own thread on JA Uber template forum with issue details so we can assist you better..
    Regards

Nem Friend

If others, like me, had this issue, I’ll explain how to fix it! The problem is caused by the ACM module used in template other than Uber. The less files in the acm folder you copied in templates/yourtemplate folder use the less function "translateY" that is present only in the Uber Template. To quick fix this issue:

• edit the file /templates/ja_template/less/vars.less

• if not present, create the line:

@import "mixins.less";
    • save the file and exit

• if not present, in the same folder, create that mixins.less file and write in it:

.translateY(@y) {
      -webkit-transform: translateY(@y);
        -ms-transform: translateY(@y); // IE9 only
         -o-transform: translateY(@y);
            transform: translateY(@y);
      }
    • that is the missing function you’re looking at! 😉 Save, exit and enjoy!! 😉

Mario

Jack Lin Friend

Thank You of all!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jack Lin 7 years ago.

The topic ‘JA Advanced Custom Module can not compiled less to css’ is closed to new replies.