Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have installed JA Admin on my web, but it is not showing at all. I have set it as default template, I have refreshed cache and still I can not see any sign of JA Admin on my site. Have I missed something?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your backend account doesn’t works , anyway backend login is from JA Admin

1. Screenshot-at-ago-17-09-56-39
    monalh Friend

Oh, sorry! It was missing a 6 on the login password. Please try again now?

pavit Moderator

Hi

I tried to replicate your environment on my local with php 7.0.8 and latest version of T3 Framework and Platon template , my installation is a quickstart version , i cannot replicate your issue , ja admin works fine , i can suggest to uninstall your extensions like JCK Manager ( installed but doesn’t works ) and admin tools

monalh Friend

Uninstall Joomla Tools? But I need this tool because the site has been hacked more than one time.. I don’t know why it dit not work, but I reinstalled it and it works fine now. I uninstalles JCK Manager, I don’t even know what that is.

But Joomla Admin still doesn’t work. I have no clue why, and would really appreciate help with this. Is it anything else that can interfere with the JA Admin?

pavit Moderator

Looking at your backend with a console tool, it seems that you are using some css compiler to minimize files , it is to be not resident into website itself but i suppose it is installed on your host – ( despite i switch the ja admin template it still load minimized files for isis template )

I suggest to open a ticket at your hosting provider asking them to temporay disable any file optimization for your website ( cPanel)

As i already told you , i replicated your exact configuration on my local and everything works fine , so this is not a template bug.

Best regards

1. Screenshot-at-ago-19-10-22-22
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum