Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys!

First, you really did a great work with this Admin Template – i personally like it a lot but i see some problems here.

Some time ago i developed my own Admin Template for Joomla – in fact it was really similar to yours.

As i installed some 3rd Party Extensions then like ACYMailing, CComent, Seblod, Akkeba Backup just to name a few…i realized that it would be impossible for the styling of thees Extensions to adapt them to work with my template…so i gave up.

The big problem i faced made me curious how you guys would deal with it, thats the reason i purchased it today…and like i thought all 3rd Party Extensions don’t work (just the styling) with your template.

Every Extensions Developer uses Isis as the default template – they design and build those Extensions for the Isis Template – even your own template Purity III don’t work with your JA Admin (backend)…as far as i can tell it’s really messy and not usable – so i switched back to Isis again :/

It would be better to develop a new Admin Template in general for Joomla – and get rid of Isis as the default template…so every Developer can focus on building great Extensions and use less time on styling stuff for the backend.

Either you guys have to check that all 3rd Party Extensions are compatible with your JA Admin and don’t break stuff or even not usable anymore…or all 3rd Party Developer have to do this….and second one won’t work.

My opinion would be contribute this to the Joomla Community for Joomla 3.8 or 3.9 or 4.0

As i said it is a great work you did with JA Admin… but i see problems for the future and many complains towards you if some one is using JA Admin with some 3rd Party Extension wich breaks the backend then…

it was not my intention to offend you…but i think i will use your "money back guarantee"

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Auteddy,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, it is true that we are yet to test it out with popular extensions and we would have a better workflow to get all 3rd party extensions to be compatible.
    It would be impossible to style for all the extensions and thus to make sure they do not break and are well confined within the vertical or horizontal menu of JA Admin would be a priority for us.

The prime objectives of JA Admin are :

1. To provide whitelabel options and to have various dashboards for role based access.
    2. To hide unwanted menu items and only provide the links required via the dashboard / quicklinks, that are required by those users.
    3. Make things easier for agencies and developers to provide easy to use backend to the clients, who need not know the technical aspect or platform they are using.

All extensions backend should work as they are working in isis template. JA Admin is based on isis template and so it would not be difficult to fix if anything is broken between the two.

Yes, please go ahead with the refund request, It would be honored.

Thanks again for the feedback, I am setting up dev server to test with other extensions and our own templates.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum