Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I think it is enough patience, almost 2 weeks or more, if it does not work please give my money back and close my account, thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

You changed admin login details and Joomlart devs cannot access your backend to look at it , please share again your super user credentials answering to this post as private reply.

ghiro74 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ghiro74 Friend

nobody answer me! Only for sell you write the People?i need resolve this problem soon please!

pavit Moderator

nobody answer me! Only for sell you write the People?i need resolve this problem soon please!

Hi there

Please open a NEW topic for your issue and add to it your website url and a super user account to it so we can better take a look at your issue and answer soon with a solution to it.

Regards

tazma0666 Friend

I do not know, but after all this time, now I want to have another new theme and start over and tell everything step by step again, where can I send you the new username and password privately?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@tazma0666: Apologies for this late response, somehow my colleague missed this thread. I just joined this thread if you continue to help this bug, you can send me the credential info of your site via private reply as my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/dihy5u I will help you further

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum