Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    i’v updated joomla from 3.6.2. to 3.7.5. I have also updated template and t3 framework. All seems to work fine except for a ja acm "call to action" style 3: the background images doesnt work, the path is missing slashes and is full of spaces, as you can see in the attachment. Any idea?
    Thanks in advance

1. path
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly update the Template and JA ACM module to the latest version and check it.
    This issue is already fixed in the latest version of ACM and template.

Regards

webdojo Friend

Hi, thanks for the help. I’ve update the ja acm to the elates version (2.1.4) but It’s still not working. I post the credentials in private in case you need

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  webdojo.
    webdojo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are using this ACM style from other templates, so you have to update the ACM package of this file in template folder again.
    Download the template from which u added this ACM style and reimport the files of this ACM style.

At this time I fixed it directly on your site.

Regards

webdojo Friend

Thank you very much!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

webdojo Friend

Can you tell me from where you see that the package version was from another template?? thanks again!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its in the template no separate package.
    Each template has its own ACM style file those will be updated when u update template.

Regards

webdojo Friend

Sorry for coming back on a solved post but I’ve upadated joomla, the template and the framework on my website online and to be sure i copied and pasted the folder from the demo that you updated for me, but i got the same problem! The link is http://www.beautyuniversity.it/ in case you need.

So in order to solve the problem, after joomla, template and framework what should i do?

webdojo Friend

in the end i figured out i had to update two folder:

1. /templates/ja_events_ii/acm
    2. /modules/mod_ja_acm

thanks again!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Welcome!

splico123 Friend

can you post what have you done to fix it i have same problem, and since its custom template need to know how to fix this.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi splico123
    Can you open a separate thread for your issue and add all details of issue with description and site details for staff?
    So we can assist you better.

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum