Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m having problems with background image on cta style-3. Image is missing

This is what I get on the google chrome inspection tool

<div class="acm-cta style-3 light bg-image" style="background-image: url(""); background-position: 50% -233px;" images="" h2m="" home="" equipo_cultura_heading2market.jpg");="" background-attachment:="" fixed;="" background-repeat:="" no-repeat;="" background-size:="" cover;"="">

And this is the code in templates/uber/acm/cta/tmpl/style-3.php

<?php
      $ctaImg               = $helper->get('img');
      $ctaBackground  = 'background-image: url("'.$ctaImg.'"); background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;';
    ?>
    <div class="section-inner <?php echo $helper->get('block-extra-class'); ?>">
        <div class="acm-cta style-3 <?php echo $helper->get('style'); ?> <?php if($ctaImg): echo 'bg-image'; endif; ?>" <?php if($ctaImg): echo 'style="'.$ctaBackground.'"'; endif; ?> >

Please, someone can help me to know what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Joan

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  xuxo.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This issue is fixed in the latest version of the template.
    Kindly update JA Uber and T3 plugin to the latest version to fix this issue.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum