Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve tried since yesterday to get this template installed. I’ve tried both the quickstart zip-file and the full template package, but none of them shows in the template manager after installation.
    When I try to install the full template, I don’t get any confirmation that the template is indeed installed either. The installationpage in the administrator panel just reloads after half a minute and nothing happends.
    When I try to install the quickstart I do get a confirmaaton that it is installed, but I still can’t find it in the template manager.

I’ve managed to install the T3 framework and I need to build up a new page more or less from scratch and thought Norite would be the best way to start, but apparently not.
    Any idea where to go from here and what might be wrong?

The page I’m working on: http://www.kkn.paydesign.no

Thanks 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi knerten,

Would you like to pm me admin and ftp account of site you’re working on? I will try to install this template via backend and check what’s wrong here.

knerten Friend

Thank you very much!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Anita,

I installed this template for you without problem. You might install wrong package before :laugh:

However, this template is built with JAT3 framework plugin while current t3_blank template is used with new T3 framework plugin. If you want to use JA Norite template, you must unpublish T3 Framework plugin and vice versa with t3_blank template.

I also install JAT3 framework for you and currently, it’s being disabled. When you set JA Norite is default template, you can go to plugin manager > find JAT3 framework plugin > enable it

Hope it helps.

knerten Friend

Thank you so much!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome, Anita :laugh:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum