Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I used this ion a charity site because it is free and it keeps their costs down. What a joke. I’ve spent more time on dvelopers coding corrections to it than if I’b bought an off the shelf commercial template.

Responsive hamburger menu shows empty on phones
    Mark global settings for page title to NO and also individual page titles to HIDE and they still show top of page content area
    Module positions don’t follow order as arranged in Joomla admin

These are only a few, I’ve spent too much time on this already – stay away from this free template!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @stephenbrowne I ready your post and the problems , I do not agree with the topic title >Its free because its crap As its one of the popular template and used by many members .

Page title : I am not sure its Masthead Title or Article title

Off-canvas : Did u checked your Menu module is published on off-canvas module position or not

• The module is not hidden for smaller views ?

Module position Order : I just tested this for some of the modules but have not noticed the problem .

For the problem (Page heading) you are getting on your site I need your problem description with a screenshot .

And Since I have no access you of your site , it’s a little hard for me to assume the issues , Kindly send me the site details with a temp super user details via Private reply .

PS : If you face any problem in template , kindly post on forum first as support is available to help you 🙂

Regards,
    Pankaj

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum