Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m facing an issue I discovered this morning.
    The features-intro layout is assigned to 2 pages of my site (including the homepage). Suddenly, this layout has stopped working without any obvious reason, the module positions are not ‘called’ anymore and nothing is displayed on these 2 pages.
    If I switched to the default layout and so assigned new positions to my modules, my modules are then displayed as expected.

Any idea what can be the issue with the features-intro positions?

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This look like an issue from your Joomla. Are you getting this issue after Joomla update
    ?
    No matter what template style you assigned to Menu it always uses the default template style.
    You can open the Home menu > assign a default Joomla template like beez3 to it, save and check
    if it still uses not showing the default Joomla template there is the issue in your Joomla.
    I suggest you to restore the working site backup and report this issue on Joomla forum.
    So you will get a better fix on this issue.

Regards

sandra97 Friend

Hi,

Nope, all was fine after the update to 3.7.3.

I really have no idea of what happened. So finally, I installed my latest backup and all is fine now.
    Really strange.

Best regards.

Sandra

sandra97 Friend

Hi again,

Just to let you know, I found what was causing the issue. It’s not Joomla but the latest version of AcyMailing.

Sandra

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Glad to hear you found this issue, Kindly check if you are getting the same issue if you use default Joomla template, in that case, this can be an issue from extension or in Joomla.

Regards

sandra97 Friend

Hi,

I had the same issue with the Core Template and I can confirm the issue was coming from AcyMailing as mentioned in my previous post.
    They fixed it and now all is fine!

Regards,

Sandra

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Thanks for sharing, if possible you can share the solution here, it helps other users too.

Regards

sandra97 Friend

They didn’t tell me what they fixed in the 5.8.0 release but they provided a new version of 5.8.0 which works fine so in fact the users have nothing to do. If they are using the 1st version of 5.8.0, they just have to reinstall it using the new 5.8.0 version.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Thanks, yes it seems the issue is in the 3rd party extension and they fixed it.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum