Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I built my community portal, Iqaluitonline.com, in Joomla around January 2006 using a slightly customized rhuk_solarflare. About once a month I got sick of my template and would keep changing them. I was always proud when first implementing a new template, but one day I would look at it and think it was childish.

I have been using JA Regulas for about a month, and upgraded to Extra when it was available, so I could use the Transmenu. I had a couple support questions and these guys were quick to respond.

I am quite sure that I will be sticking with this template for a while, and am even more sure that the next template I use will come from Joomlart. I am a member at 2 other template clubs, but never found anything nearly as professional as the templates here.

Iqaluitonline.com

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi IqaluitOnline,

We are glad to receive your nice words and happy to know that our JA Regulus has come up to your expectations. We hold strong hope that your partnership with Joomlart always be long lasting. We are now on the fast growth and surely you will find more and more high quality and professional templates added to our Template Club.

Hung Dinh
    Joomlart.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum