Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I get the following error at the top of the template in the site.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/c/a/s/folders/html/j/templates/ja_utahia_ii/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 153

Looking for help to solve it.

Thanks.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

This is 90% of the time usually caused by simply a bad install…and usually due to a missing file.

If you are PHP literate you might try this:

Add a check above line 153’s foreach loop, to count the number of elements in the array, and if it is zero, skip the foreach loop. An array must have elements so the array in the foreach loop cannot be empty.

Good luck.
    John.

bytestor Friend

Well, installation wise both the joomla n the template, I followed the procedures n it installed very fine. I found this error to come up after 2 days, So on seeing the error to have occurred from the template file, I uninstalled the template from joomla admin n again installed it. Error did not chance, but surprisingly with out doing anything the error disappeared on its own.
    Really I dont understand, but I guess it could be some php setting in the server to have caused the error or dont know why the error emerged n dis appeared on its own. I wish I dont get the error again.
    For now I see the site to run with no error.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Great. Let us know, though, if it pops up again!

Have a great weekend.
    John.

bytestor Friend

Thank you very much for your support.

I strongly feel there is a bug in template that got to be fixed. Coz, I tried the same template in another server n I find the error to pop up. The one for which I posted as error in template solved on its own, happy about that but still error pops up if I use the same template in another server.

If possible I request you download the latest version of the template n install n try if you get the same error. If it occurs lets inform Joomlart to update the files.

Thanks.

bytestor Friend

Hi,

At last the error in the template is identified. Install Joomla 1.5.9 the latest as it is and then install this template Ja Utahia II and select it as default template. On doing it, you will not find any error to come up.

Then go to the menu manager and in the top menu un publish every items in it, once you do so, you will find the error

Invalid Argument ….a_menus/Base.class.php on line 153

to come up in the top of the page.

Then select at least one item to publish, then the error will disappear. I was a bit confused to find the error to come up and disappear and finally identified it.

I request Joomlart to deal with this error and update the files for us.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bytestor 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum