Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 168 total)
  • Author

how can i link and scroll too an anchor?

romolo Friend

Hi Arvind,

Please can we have a forecasted release date and the proposed pricing (or at least an estimate)?

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @chipsn,

You want onepage menu or just anchor link inside the main content section? As the content blocks of ja builder does not support HTML editing mode so the option to add anchor links, we will forward the request to the development team to find solution.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards.

chipsn Friend

I just wanted to bind an anchor tag to e.g. a block title and link to it via a menu item.

romolo Friend

Please advise when this template will be released and the proposed pricing?

Thanks

chipsn Friend

please make the page builder itself responsive.
    (scrolling on tablets wont work)

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

A new version of JA Builder is coming next week (Mon or Tues). We have a blog post coming up in few hours for one of the new features. There are major improvements in the way blocks work.

Revisions feature is already live on the demo and allows up to 10 revisions to be stored for restoring at later stage.

Expect lots of activity from us next week for JA Builder.

Thanks for the patience and feedback, which was crucial to bring Builder to this stage.

Regards

Arvind

chipsn Friend

i wanted to switch to wordpress using visual builder. now i am back on joomla with ja builder. cant wait for rc und final release with new blocks and new features. thank you for this awesome piece of work and keep going on!

chipsn Friend

joomla links and joomla media access would be great!

Aratype Friend

@arvind Chauhan

This is a great development actually! However, what is happened with monthly templates, I believe you are more than some months behind?

chipsn Friend

when will the rc of the ja page builder be released?

helidoc Friend

Will be interested to see if this is compatible with DOCman and/or FILEman integration once the RC is released.

norwise Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SenMel Friend

The Joomla site builder can work on all frameworks, it is not based on T3 framework.

Regards.

Any page showing the implementation for Gantry, for example?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

@norwise: which Joomla user group do your customers belong to on your site? Basically, only Super Users can edit page and see that info, you can consider to assign to another user group.

@sural98: pls check out the demo for the compatibility of JA Builder and other popular Framework / Extensions: http://ja-builder-compatible.demo.joomlart.com/index.php

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 168 total)

This topic contains 167 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum