Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ok, again with these templates there is a Installing sample database error. I have had to do many work arounds just to install some of them before. Now again it is happening with moviemax. What gives folks. Why do I have so much trouble with only your quickstarts?

MySQL connection timeout to 9999 Maximum execution time to 9999 Maximum input parsing time 9999

and even changed the installation/joomla.sql file from InnoDb to MyISAM and still it will not finish the install.

I go through all the motions,

Get to last page Overview click Install. Removing old database tables done Creating database tables done (if I change InnoDB to MyISAM) Otherwise goes back to OVERVIEW Page. Installing sample data hangs and then goes back to OVERVIEW Page.

It is getting to the point where guys check why this is doing this all the time with your installs.

Now how are we going to fix this so I can acutally install the MovieMax Quickstart

Darren.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I just checked the quickstart package and installed it on my localhost , its installed and working fine > http://prntscr.com/ad2mgj
    Kindly try to download a fresh quickstart package and install it in Fresh folder and on Fresh Database Following this documentation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum