Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When I tried to download and install the latest version files, I could not move forward through the setup phase. Big mistake.

Get meaning as information is shared

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you are installing the quickstart package please follow this documentation.
    To install the template and extension one by one kindly download then install it with help of this documentation.

Hope it helps.

Regards

ahmet5542 Friend

I AM NOT INSTALLED IN ORDER TO THEIR RULES. TRY YOU. THANK YOU.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able to understand your last reply.
    If you are still facing the installation issue kindly provide me the error details with a screenshot.
    So I can help you in the installation.

Regards

ahmet5542 Friend

I tried it again but it did not happen there is photo and video (The system goes back to the installation screen)

1. 1-1
    2. 2-1
    3. 3-1
    4. 4
    5. 5

ahmet5542 Friend

Last picture and video url: https://yadi.sk/i/gotHLtTH3LXdYF

1. 6

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the first pic, I can see you are trying to install the template quickstart package.
    Quickstart package is a standalone installation and it will not install on a pre installed Joomla.
    In another screenshot, It seems you installed the package with help of quick start installation doc, and the installation is stuck on the last step due to lower max execution time and memory limits.
    Kindly ask your hosting Provider to increase the max execution time and memory limits from PHP values.
    Once the values increase kindly re install the package and there will be no issue.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum