Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Install fresh new from joomlart events template.

1. Site stay offline if will login https://thailand-stories.com/events display pc show secure connection. If login show no secure on pc
    2. Install template with quickstart
    3. If i try change template events choice profile for change show image to tekst error global.

1. Screen-Shot-11-21-17-at-10.46-AM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share screenshots highlighting the issue? as I can see it displays fine now.

thailand-stories Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    thailand-stories Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As mentioned in above topics, it relates to the permission issue, if possible, pls try to contact your hosting provider to check this permission issue for you, pls make sure that you set the correct permissions: File-644 and Folder-755.

Regards

thailand-stories Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’ve installed JA Events into the root folder of your site (from your request in another topic). I discover that your web user in that host does not have permission to change / create folder / file. I must manually upload folders/files and edit. This can be done in server side only, kindly contact your host provider, they will help you out.

thailand-stories Friend
    thailand-stories Friend
    thailand-stories Friend
    thailand-stories Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Bert,

As I mentioned above, pls check out 2 topics I sent in my second post, for example: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/an-error-has-occured-when-saving-global-settings-4/#post-486992

It requires to change the ownership of directory of your site, this must be done via server side. You can quote this to your hosting provider, they can easily help you out.

Regards

thailand-stories Friend
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thailand-stories 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum