Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m displaying many K2 articles from 3 different categories on my home page. In the menu for ‘home’, I have set the Leading count to 5, primary count to 5 and secondary to 0.

The problem is that after the first 10 articles load, some of the same articles load again followed by a few more new ones. No matter which numbers I set for my leading, primary and secondary counts, I keep seeing some articles loading twice.

Any suggestions to fix this?

Thanks!
    SD

Ninja Lead Moderator

We have overridden k2 component

+ Go to templates/ja_argo/html/com_k2/ja_argo/ folder

+ Rename category.php file to category_bk.php

Let me know if it helps

spheredesign Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

That does solve the problem, although I have pagination now instead of the infinity scroll.

That’s fine, only it doesn’t seem to work correctly. When I click on page 2 for example the page count says ‘page 1 of 3’ and also doesn’t change the in the URL (“../homepage/Page-1”).

Can this be fixed?

Much appreciated,
    SD

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to check the problem on your site. But when I disable sh404 component the problem with page on your site will fix. You can try to do with my suggestion.

Let me know if it helps

1. Disable_sh404
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum