Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I want to improve my website’s ranking πολυόργανα What do you suggest me to do?
    Do you think that short urls will help? Do you think that my website is slow? Please give me advices. Thanks

amandasmith Friend

Hello,
    In order to improve your ranking for your web site you need to make sure that you are constantly updating it with quality, relevant content. Make sure that you have have high traffic keywords in your title and use those throughout the content of your site. Post articles to forums and article directories, making sure that the article grabs the readers attention so they will stop and have a look at your article. Say something that make the reader want to click on your link but make sure that the title is relevant to your article. One final bit of advice, if your web site is just a squeeze page then chances are you will never to get to page one of google because squeeze pages do not provide content for the reader.

kasimatis_stelios Friend

Amanda thank you very much for your help 🙂

mislyor Friend

You can submit your website to many place to increase ranking.

maggyparker Friend

i will also advice you to do over optimization as generally we learn what things optimization having but we usually forget that unintentionally we do over optimization so i would advice you to go with natural content don’t look at keyword density and all that

chocolateganache Friend

content is key!

deviana Friend

you can create articles relevant with your website and then submit to articles directory
    blog comment
    forum comment

seowork735 Friend

New to SEO? The Free Beginner’s Guide to SEO has been read over 1 million times and provides the information you need to rank better. http://blogaboutseo.com/

lushang Friend

Friv Think: Ttile tag, Meta tag, page content and page structure. Are very important.

greg0436 Friend

Hey, if you want to improve the ranking of your website, then you need to do quality link building for your website. You should also need to check that there is no spamming.

elmanarah Friend

PR 3 sites with domain age of 6 years.Few advice’s for improvement.
    –Remove META keywords:
    όργανα γυμναστικής, ελλειπτικά, ελλειπτικό μηχάνημα, ηλεκτρικοί διάδρομοι, διάδρομοι τρεξίματος, πολυόργανα, ποδήλατα
    They are no longer serve as ranking signals rather than are used for penalizing sites these days.
    –Where is your sitemap?Have not you submitted in Google Webamster tool?
    –Google™ Analytics missing
    –Feeds a key for site these days to keep viewers up to date is also missing.
    Look likes you hate Google.Not using any of it services but still want to rank it in Google.

chetan007 Friend

In order to improve your website ranking the most familiar tool which are commonly implemented for the most of the internet marketing companies is SEO

calgarywebdesign Friend

Today ‘s Google algorithms totally changes it’s update time to time. Please analysis keywords what’s your requirement if you want high traffic then you select high popular keywords otherwise only ranking is matter then you selected low popularity keywords

alendonald Friend

Most Important point to improve the ranking of the website:
    1: Do Properly On page SEO.
    2: Do SEO regularly.
    3: Provides unique, Quality or meaning full content in your web page.
    4: Change your web content time to time.

byrmtuncer Friend

You can get backlink for your website: Laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum