Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author

ya,ya nagy jó ez!

flinx Friend

ok much very well

darkzhadow Friend

great news indeed

eicy Friend

perfecto esta genial

oyunqi Friend

perfecto esta genial

142536chiem Friend

cmcm great comp

renu13 Friend

nice template…:)

jaisev Friend

great template

lcastro Friend

excelente trabajo

humbuk1982 Friend

Its interesting

paulochain Friend

Good! Excellent News!

shangrila77 Friend

ok, i see, now i want to download the free plugin
    <em>@Hung Dinh 407442 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

Marching into 8th year of existence the year has to start great right? A year for template club means another set of 12 templates released over the 12 months but for us its more about quality, challenges and unique designs. To kickstart this year I present you Purity III a feature packed Joomla template which outweighs all our templates in terms of features and flexibility. More details can be read in the introductory blog post. Please do leave comments on the blog post.

A big Question : “Purity III in spite of being the monthly template would be FREE” so would it be fair for all the JATC members who expect commercial template accessible only to those who signup club membership?

Our Answer : No, its not fair to release monthly template as free and expect JATC members to accept it on face value.

Solution :

1. JA Wall access to JATC members : JA Wall bundle worth $49 will now be accessible for free to club members.

Now this decision will be welcomed by the club members but what happens to JA Wall members or members with JATC + JA Wall or JAEC + JA Wall? Let me clear the same as below :

1. JA Wall builders :
    – Current or expired JA Wall members to get 50% OFF on JATC or JAEC.
    Coupon code : WALL50JATC

2. Guys with mixed club membership where the other membership is JA Wall (current or expired).
    – 50% OFF (additional 20% OFF on top of regular 30% renewal discount) on JAEC or JATC renewal.
    Coupon code : WALLMIX20

3. Other special cases please raise a support ticket.

I know JA Wall members may feel that its not fair to ask them for more to upgrade, but please note JA Wall is single template with multiple themes whereas JATC is club membership with access to all the Joomla templates. The difference is huge.

JA Wall future :
    1. We would be maintaining JA Wall like we always have, bug fixes, new themes and regular upgrades would be available.
    2. Renewal option would still be active for JA Wall builders who do not avail the above promotion.
    3. JA Wall buy option will no longer be listed on the signup page.

We would be sending emails to all JATC and JA Wall members to intimate about the above changes.

Now back to Purity III, it would be an ongoing project for this year and we will keep updating it with features and bug fixes.

CHECK out this month’s template – Purity III </blockquote>

caothanhtrung87 Friend

it’s helpfull , thank you !

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)

This topic contains 102 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  caothanhtrung87 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum