Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi ,

This is a bad idea that you have limitation for using from Ja Builder , while no company has such a restrictions for extensions.

I use from different page builder without any problem, even if my account has been expired, but it is not possible at your Page Builder.

I use page builder to design the site of customer and it is simply not true that I give my account to them for editing or adding the pages !

I forget to use JA bulider !

Best Regards,
    Amir

Saguaros Moderator
    abtalebi Friend

Dear Saguaros ,

With many thanks for your prompt reply;

This tutorial just show that users can edit blocks but they can’t add new page. What will happen when my client need to add a new PAGE ? Shall I login every time again and add Page for them?!

I prefer to use another page builder for my client without any limitation.

This isn’t good idea in perfectly competitive market .

Thank You

bositman Friend

So for us that bought the JATC package we can’t actually release the website we built to our clients unless we pay even more money to get a premium account?
    This is really bad practice for a new builder….it looks more like we are renting a service than using a tool we bought.

shemeam Friend

How do I do this so I can give my client access?

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator
    shemeam Friend

I am still confused about this.
    I do not want to give my client superuser access to the admin of the website, but I do need them to be able to edit the content of the website.
    I cannot see how this is possible.

Best solution for me would be to give ‘manager’ users this ability.

Please help as I do not understand how this is possible still.

Sorry
    Alison :((

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator

At this moment, only Super Users can edit the page. Lets wait for the upcoming updates from the team for this ACL feature.

shemeam Friend

HI, is there any progress on the development of the ACL feature for Builder?
    I absolutely love it, but I still do not want to give my clients Superuser access as they could do lots of damage if they have access to everything. I would like to give my clients ‘Manager’ access and they would be able to edit current blocks only and add images to galleries etc.

Please can you update us.

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Shemeam,

This feature is not available yet, pls give team more time.

Thanks for your patience!

romolo Friend

Hi,

Can we have an update on the JA Builder ACL feature?

We feel this needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency, currently all of our JA Builder clients need full Super User access for day-to-day content management – There’s too much which could go wrong with this level of access.

It would also be good if we could limit the JA Builder blocks/elements they can edit too…

For example, clients could upload images and edit text/buttons on a slideshow, but can’t access or edit the slideshow settings, etc.

Please resolve/implement ASAP.
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Unfortunately, there is still no update news on this yet, pls stay tuned.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum