Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello Team,

I have taken a paid subscription of JA K2 Data Migration plugin but its not working.Please help me.

Thanks,

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

We see the problem on your site, but we need FTP info for closer look, you can post FTP info of your site in Private Reply then we will help to check it directly for you.

ntoufexi vasiliki Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the info, but it’s incorrect. Could you check and update it again ?

ntoufexi vasiliki Friend
    ntoufexi vasiliki Friend
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Could you check the info, I still got the message: Login authentication failed

ntoufexi vasiliki Friend
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Our developer is checking your issue and we’ll reply you soon when we find the solution

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hello ntoufexi vasiliki,

I had checked the data and it seems that the import was ok. all association data with the content item is there. but only the content item is missing. i can help you remove all the data already imported then import again if you’re ok with that.

Always backup your site first.

Regards.

ntoufexi vasiliki Friend

Hello Luna,
    I am still waiting for your positive response from last 7 days.
    Please fix the issue.

Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

As our college said above, did you agree with his suggestion, if you ok with it, then we’ll fix the data on your site

ntoufexi vasiliki Friend

Hello Luna,

Please do the needful as you require to complete the import from K2 and I will take the database backup today.Please start from 21th April 2016.

Thanks,

ntoufexi vasiliki Friend

Hello Luna,

I am agree with feedback above and I have taken database backup now.Please take latest database backup whenever you will start work on it using phpmyadmin as I have already shared the cpanel .Just copy the current database named newargon_new before continuing as we are adding content on site on daily basis.

Please ensure no data will be removed from joomla article section ,Only data from K2 items will be removed from articles.
    Thanks for your support.I am waiting for your reply.
    Thanks,

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi

The import process is done, kindly check.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum