Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi @ll,
    i have 2 problems with the wundervoll template ja_pollux. the first problem is with IE7: all of the modules are in the center and not at left. in FF i get them at left side. can anyone help please.

the second problem ist with IE6: and please don’t say, that it’s resolved in other posts, it is not. All posts, what i found here are unresolved :confused:
    So the Problem is, that when i show the template in IE6 the right and often the left modules are moved above the main body. i don’t know, what i can do, i searched all forums and in google many days ago, please help me now.

thank you in advance

ShannonN Friend

emawi;20090hi @ll,
    i have 2 problems with the wundervoll template ja_pollux. the first problem is with IE7: all of the modules are in the center and not at left. in FF i get them at left side. can anyone help please.

the second problem ist with IE6: and please don’t say, that it’s resolved in other posts, it is not. All posts, what i found here are unresolved :confused:
    So the Problem is, that when i show the template in IE6 the right and often the left modules are moved above the main body. i don’t know, what i can do, i searched all forums and in google many days ago, please help me now.

thank you in advance

Emawi
    We cannot help you without seeing and using the site we need to see the code that way we can see if something is causing the problem
    Cheers ShannonN

emawi Friend

hi shannonN,
    thanx for ur interessting to help me. My site is under http://www.arabseiten.com/tecnet. i hope u can help: wenn u see the site in IE6 or 7 u can see the defferent with the layout in FF.
    bye

ShannonN Friend

emawi;20245hi shannonN,
    thanx for ur interessting to help me. My site is under http://www.arabseiten.com/tecnet. i hope u can help: wenn u see the site in IE6 or 7 u can see the defferent with the layout in FF.
    bye

Hi Emawi
    In my IE7 and in my FF I see no major differences the ‘left’ modules are in the eft position, the right modules in the right position

I do not have IE 6 to test in that browser, but I would suggest you move the site from the tecnet subfolder to the main root folder or put something in the root and redirect

As it is there is nothing at the root folder and the site takes far too long to load cause of it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum