Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys,

Most of these ideas may have already occurred, but here it goes:

• duplicate the builder page
    • have a trash for the deleted pages unintentionally
    • have a content block where we can by a free field of design (with wysiwyg)
    • have a content block directed to insert buttons of social networks, already with some examples (type add this)

Another thing, I had to adapt the JA BUILDER in the JA MONO template, and when installing the builder I altered the margins and padding of the general page. (I think it should be limited to the contents of the builder only)

For now this is it, if I remember more I edit this message.

Greetings.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing and it’s interesting idea. I’ve shared with the team for further consideration.

When using JA Mono with Builder, the style may be a bit different so you may need to edit a bit, let me know if you need any help there.

Regards

dmais Friend

One very very very good thing for the builder:

It would be inside a page to insert a contenct block that read another page already created in the builder (so you do not have to duplicate content.)

In the background would be transform the pages into blocks, or have the option to create page or create blocks. I do not know if I explained myself well.

Does it exist? If not would be a great idea and save time.

Greetings.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Not sure if I got your last message correctly but JA Builder already provides Import/Export feature so that you can duplicate a page by exporting an existing page and import to a destination page as you desire.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum