Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

on my Testpage )http://test.wirpre-racing.dei would like to change some Colors.
    Some Settings i cant found in the CSS File:

1.) The Headerfiles for the News are uggly Blue but in the CSS i cant find anything to change.

I changed thisone:

.headertitles {
    padding-bottom: 4px;
    /* background: url(../images/hdot.gif) repeat-x bottom left; */
    color: #d1b27d;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 14px;

But nothing happened!.

The Style of the Titles must be without underline.

2.) I cant found the Background of the “Open Matters Banner” (under the news) to change the Background.

3.) Fontcolor in the Moduls
    The Fontcolor (for example – Poll and login) is black, and i cant find the Settings in the CSS to change.

4.) For Example klick on News
    the Footergraphic of this Content i would like to change to the same like the Headgraphic, but i didnt found it in the CSS.
    the Fontcolor of the “Back-Button” i would like to change to.

5.) The Fontcolor from “geschrieben von” (in english: written from) i didnt found in the css-style to change.
    Where can i find it?

Who can help me with this Things?

Ive never seen a cssfile like this -very big (for me to big).

Thx for help!

Best regards

Ralle

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Ralle,
    If you want so many customed CSS setting, the best way is to highligh the text/section you want to change the setting and see the CSS class name from the source code of the selection source.
    Than search for the same name of the class in the template_css.css and make the change as you wish

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum