Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How to change language of “I like” plugin. I installed it on my site (language is polish), but the words on button are still in english. I looked at php code and there is an URL to facebook script (connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js). When I changed it on pl_PL is ok, but foreign visotors will also view this in polish (not in their language).

How to solve this problem?

kyovev Friend

Did you checked the language/en-GB file ? Find the file and then copy it to your current language directory and then edit it.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please try to change Embed type to iframe style instead of FBML style.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

storkyy Friend

It works, but when I use iframe style instead FBML, the height of div with “I like button” and faces is not fluently (automatic) but 70px (or another if I change it in admin panel). When I use FBML style, the height is perfect automatic and height depends on content inside div (e.g. if there is more faces it grows).

storkyy Friend

<em>@kyovev 221943 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you checked the language/en-GB file ? Find the file and then copy it to your current language directory and then edit it.</blockquote>

Language of “I like button” depends from js file from facebook server, not from joomla language file.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Yes, the size of iframe will be displayed as settings in backend. It can not auto resize as FBML style.
    Since, you can not access the iframe content to calculate a height of it (cross domain issue).
    Please set height of iframe to a reasonable number.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum