Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

please see my attachment file,i have problem to creating navigational in ja-blaze template

where is top module position located .

please hep meee

1. 4-9-2012-12-13-30-AM
    TomC Moderator

So that I can try to look further into your issue and try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.

pranavpatil19 Friend

<em>@TomC 312942 wrote:</em><blockquote>So that I can try to look further into your issue and try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings.
    </blockquote>

i work on localy ,i allreday done optimize css =no

but i dont find main menu module position of ja-bleze template

TomC Moderator

<em>@pranavpatil19 312991 wrote:</em><blockquote>i work on localy ,i allreday done optimize css =no

but i dont find main menu module position of ja-bleze template</blockquote>
    The Main Navigation is not a module position – but rather a block position that is established both within the “Layouts” structure of your template (within your Template Manager–Layouts tab), as well as via the php+css code.

Can you, perhaps, explain a bit more in detail as to what it is you are trying to accomplish?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum